Thursday, April 14, 2011

Worst Day Ever

Today is the worst day ever in my life; first I get yelled at in the morning for no reason and my school uniform and school ID with keys are stolen fro gym, now I'm wearing just my gym clothes. I feel himiliated for who ever did this! I hate my life I hate my school, I want that freaking person found or I'll hunt that person myself! That person will be sorry for doing this to me. Why me? I have no value of anything in there, I know I was stupid not to put a lok on my locker, but they are the wronger person for steeling it. I wish I can jut get out of this nightmare! I wish this was a nightmare! But you know I can't get my wish all the time, I'm just frustrated as it is. I'm just not going to do my Performance at the school, I'll not show up, I have a freedom of choice you know, I might as well tell my family that my house keys are gone too. I feel so defensless now, I don't even want to show up for Performing Arts today. So... that's hat I'm going to do... not show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment