Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Life is Confusing as a Middle Child


My life is confusing in reality, to sadly tell you the truth. I just sometimes wish I was not born because of all the drama I go through. But hey I'm glad to be alive, in a good school and doing stuff that I always wanted to do. But, sometimes being the middle child of the family is harder then I thought. I'm not perfect in looks or perfect in school, my mom works alot, barely see her, living with a step dad that I dislike. Putting up with the yelling of my little sister, who bosses me around, having two step brothers who love to piss me off once in a while, and I am always alone in my room with nobody to talk about my feelings or anything. Yeah so to all of you middle children, you should know how I exsactly feel.

I hate it! I really don't care about life anymore, or even if I have less freinds, I'm use of being alone doing nothing but staying in bed sick. Because... when I was little I was always sick because I was a sick baby when I was born, now my body gets sick less. I was always in my room sleeping in bed sick, it was a horrible for me at first feeling alone and my mom coming in to check on me once in awhile. When I finally cought a cold called pneumonia when I was 13 years old, I thought I was the only one who can catch something like that, since I am use of getting sick, but nothing hurt like this. That's why I know I'm alone for ever, even though people make fun of me all the time, about l-o-v-e.

I never felt real love in my life, it's the truth! I feel so independent, as a middle child only in 9th grade, I should know what love feels like... but I don't. Now, why am I telling you this? Because I think everyone has story on there side of life and I think it is important for people to know about me. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope to hear yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment