Monday, June 21, 2010

Making Another Blog for My Book (Possibly)

I want to make another blog for my books so you guys can read them when ever you want and it will boost my confidence up to be able to sell my books. I have person I'm following that is writing a book about a vampire named Peter, and I read a page from I think the 7th Book, I'm really interested on how she/he does it. Well, I'm thinking on putting my first book I made which of course a vampire book as well in my blogger as well and the other book I'm still writing, even though I'm not done with the vampire book yet I think I can get it done in time.

I thinking it has been a great deal to me that I can do things on here and I can't beleive that I'm doing this for school next year, and I'm getting graded for it. Isn't that nice of my teacher, and I can't wait to talk more about things and write my books on here so I really hope to do this a lot more often then usual and putting my book in blogger.com, please if you have any question about when the books are going to be on blogger.com, please comment me. See yah. Ane my teacher better be reading this blog or else... Bye! :)

1 comment: