Friday, July 2, 2010

Sorry for not commenting for so long, I don't have a computer at home so I couldn't get to my blog and some hos managed to remember my password. LOL! But me and the person I go out with went on akind of date and ate some pizza and ent to his grand parents house, which are better then mines (still love them though). Anyways, they smoke a lot and I'm alergic to ciggaretes and I can get sick, since I was use of my step dad smoking a cigar, I thought it wasn't a big deal, so I didn't say anything.



Then, it was the same day but at night, my heart was pumping to fast and both my arms atarted to get numb. I was getting freaked out, and I had a hard time breathing, my gave me this pill to calm my body down, we thought at first it was a panic attack, then we found out it was a asthma attack.

I next time I will say something to someone if they smoke at me again like that, or just walk outside and stay there. thanks for reading my blog thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment