Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Boring... but Interesting Day

I'm sitting at the computer doing my work for a certian summer project I'm doing, but it is difficult with people in the same room watching what you are doing. It's boring because I'm using a school's computer, and I can only go on certain websites and I can hardly play games. I hate when people stare at my computer and wondering what I'm doing? Well it's like a parent I live with watches what I do because she or he worries about me, becuase usually I'm always pulled into drama at home. But teachers, I feel uncomfortable, I want to be left alone, being innocent doing what I'm fre willingly doing.

But still, I'm bored, there's nothing here for me, but this blogger.com stuff, and my email's which this computer I'm using was being retarded this morning, it wouldn't let on the Internet. I'm tired and fustrated and can't wait till the weekends come up and go over my lovers house to get to know his family a little better becuase he went to my house several times. But the truth is, I sometimes feel guilty I can never call it, because my sister uses the phone to call her boy friend.

Thanks for reading, and pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee comment me! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment