Monday, July 12, 2010

My Worse Weekend in My Life!

My weekend was horrible, during the evening, on Saturday, this happened and couldn't get the dream out of my head. I wanted to smack my mom and step dad for making my sister go crazy, I was about to put up a fight. But they made tears of terror come out of my eyes, all the yelling hitting and stuff, but during around 11:00 pm and 12:oo am, things started to calm down. I was in the living room curled to the corner with a blanket, crying, about the threat of loosing my sister to my real dad. There I was think of running away from my troubles, even if I did, they would of sent cops after me.

It took me to 1:30 am to fall a sleep in the corner I was in, asleep on the ground and having a nightmare of the samething, but much worse. I wanted to run and run and run and run.... far away from the horror I felt. All I could tell you is that I went to the Nut house in my dream going crazy, weird huh, I never had this dream in my life, and I felt like a monster sealed into me that can never come out. Then I woke up....

I woke up at 10:00 am, some how I was on the couch, finding my self laying their with dog curled to my chest, and everyone else walking, no voices, in the kitchen. Yesterday, was depressing especially for my sister, my little brother had no idea what happened. When I told my sister about the dream, she understood in my head I was mentally desturbed and caught in the middle of it. And now everything is done and over with, calm and no yelling, it was quiet with everyone in the house breathing slowly but heavily in their beds, while I went to the bus stop for my volunteeringly summer program talking about this now.

Thanks for who ever is reading this, and hope to hear some of your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment