Friday, July 23, 2010

The Smurf Movie (real life)

Every one knows the Smurf's, right? Their will be a movie coming out in August 3, 2011, this is the real life versions of the Smurfs. With all your favorite characters from the cartoon, is now coming into a real life one, staring a comedian as Grouchy Smurf, George Lopez. This is going to be awsome movie, the trail that I saw was really funny they aren't the size as the were when we saw them in cartoons. Let me give an insite what this movie is about.

This takes place in the Middle Ages, the evil wizard Gargamel discovers the village of the Smurf's and chases them into some woods. They get scattered and Clumsy Smurf wonders in the "forbidden" groto and some of the other Smurf's follow him. Since it was a Blue Moon night, a portal within the grotto transport them into Central Park in New York, of course you know where it is. They take shelter with a married couple and tried to figure out a way back to their village before Gargamel finds them.

Yup, that's all I know about the movie so far. But it will come out to be the most comedie and the most magical, adventure ever in the world of Smurf's coming into our world. This is the most awsome the awsome people! Don't Miss the trialers that will be coming out soom next years summer.

2 comments:

  1. You like what you read about the movie so far. kd1595 I hope more comments come to me when I come back in September. thank you for the comment, it made want to cry *tears*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me as my follower OK I want to be your follower, you are very nice.

    ReplyDelete